Thursday 31 May 2012

ASSIGNMENTS!

Hey all

I am looking for some assignments for me to do. mostly simple stuff would be nice but anything is welcome. I will try and do what I can. I have 3 pairs of panties 2 bras and some healed boots. I can buy some stuff i need but I don't want to spend more than 30. Along with Assignments for me to do by my self I was hoping to get some ideas about assignments to do with Friends (specificaly: girls who help me crossdress but im not sexualy active with). This can include shopping and otherstuff. I have nearly no limits for things to do at home. I don't do CBT, drawing blood, beastiality, insest, family members clothes. I like most other things. I am interesting in slowly venturing outside slightly and everso slightly more girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment